Tuesday 12 July 2011

Last Lonely Peach Cobbler

I made it to 11:30 a.m. this morning without craving sweets.
That's good enough, right.



Base:
Peaches
Agave Nectar
Cinnamon

Cobbler:
Cashews (finely Ground)
Coconut
Agave Nectar


Cut you lonely peach into thin circles that you can potentially stack up again when preparing your treat. Marinate the peach slices in agave and cinnamon, the longer the better. I let mine sit overnight. To make the cobbler combe your ground cashews, coconut and agave in the blender and pulse for a few seconds. Now it's time to build your dessert. I started with a bottom base of peaches then i alternated between layers of cobbler and more peaches all the way to the top.

Easily my favorite dessert and so easy.
I can't wait to try it on other sweet fruits! Pears perhaps!
Try it out, this should go nicely with it:

http://grooveshark.com/#/search?q=arcade+fire+the+well+and+the+lighthouse

-Little Jo Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment