Wednesday 6 July 2011

Mint Chocolate Cupcakes

So here's the deal, I was gonna get some groceries this morning but it started pouring rain so I thought what better opportunity than that to make cupcakes.
Am I right, am I right?




Cupcakes:
Walnuts (ground)
Dates (soaked)
Cacao

Icing:
Avocadoes
Fresh Mint
Cacao Powder
Agave Nectar

First thing I did was pulse my dates until they were in really small pieces. Next, I added my ground walnuts and caco powder to the mix and blended on pulse. The texture should be very thick and smooth, blend away any chunks. Now take your cupcake batter and fill your cupcake molds a little more than half-way. To make the icing blend all of your icing ingredients until it tastes real creamy and sweet. Next step, ice, ice baby those cupcakes and enjoy!

Treats as tempting as these are perfect on a rainy day.
This is what I found myself listening to while creating:
http://grooveshark.com/#/search?q=rural+alberta+advantage




-Little Jo Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment