Wednesday 13 July 2011

Sweet Little Date Squares

So precious.
Just the thing I needed to remember how much I love desserts.
Like I forgot...



Base:
Almonds (ground finely)
Buckwheat Groats (sprouted)
Coconut (shredded)
Agave Nectar


Blend your base ingredient. Only use a bit of Agave Nectar because the other layers are really sweet.

Middle:
Dates (soaked)

I soaked mine for a few hours and then mashed them with a fork. After that I blended them on pulse with a bit of the soaking water to make a paste

Garnish:
Cashews (ground finely)
Coconut (shredded)
Agave Nectar

Blend your garnish ingredients on pulse only long enough to mix.
Now you have your three yummy layers you can construct some delicious little squares.
Enjoy!

This will help things come together:http://grooveshark.com/#/s/Little+Bit+Of+Love/3m8FUX?src=5

-Little Jo Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment